1/8" Shaft - Ball Nose Burrs - 1/8" x 7/8"
- Produce flat surfaces or, round-over edges, with the sides.
- Make concave surfaces & hollow out, with the rounded top.
- Produce radius-bottom grooves.
Structured tooth technology
Made of tungsten-carbide for incredible wear-life, they provide a truly unique combination of material removal and surface quality.
*Products shown below are for demonstrative purposes.
Creates a smooth cutting action and is easy to control - works exceptionally well on harder woods.
When heavy material removal is desired. Exceptionally resistant to loading - great for working with wet or gummy woods.
Mount shaft at least halfway in for operator safety & to avoid tool failure.
1/4" & 1/8" Shaft Burrs fit rotary tools with their respective size collets or adjustable chucks ONLY.
Caring for your Kutzall tool
Kutzall tools can be easily cleaned using a torch and/or a quick few passes with a soft wire brush, the heat will not harm the teeth!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Best bits I have ever bought , cut fast and very durable. I use them on hardwoods like maple and oak..Looking forward to buying different shapes and coarseness.
These burrs are fantastic, removing wood is easy and effortless, the control you can execute is wonderful.
I am a huge kutzall fan, the burrs seem to outlast the other brands. Well worth the $ and great shipping.
This is the most-used tool on my bench for shaping smaller pieces of wood. I have spent some time looking, and have never found a better burr. Kutzall products are excellent and I highly recommend them for your bench.
Everything was just perfect. The purchase, the shipping, and the product all perfect. Will always return to Kutzall.
These burrs are the best on the market, USA Made, the shipping, super fast. When they came they were in wonderful made boxes so you did not have to worry about storage. They cut wood like it is butter, clean up is super easy and they are as good as new. I and my business will be life-long customers.
The Power Carver's Choice
Made in the U.S.A.
Free U.S. Shipping
- JDJohn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoFast wood removal
In some cases shaft needs to be 3/4 in longer but still best I do inlays bowls put turquoise in need carve out design
- ADArt D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago1/8” Shaft Ball NoseNose Burr
All of Kutzall burrs are top quality and if used properly produces a great carving.
Terrific customer service and ships extremely fast.
I highly recommend all their burrs.
- DHDavid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat rougher
Like any tool there is a place where it shines. These kutzall are great at roughing wood out.
- FLFelipe L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove your products
So far, every single burr I've purchase has performed excellently. Great quality items that last and last.
I wouldn't use any other burr.
- DLDavid L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoKutzall Carving Products
1/8, 1/4, Origional, Fine, Corse, Drum, Disc, I love them all. Great time savers that allow your carving to keep pace with your ideas! Great products!!!