RZ Masks - Titanium
Due to COVID-19, all RZ Mask sales are final.
When it comes to working in the shop, we value safety, freedom of movement and efficiency above all else. That’s why we are now proud to carry the M2 RZ Mask! Unparalleled in its class, the lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction. This results in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any user’s job. With a 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter for optimal protection and performance, the M2 is the right filtration mask for you.
- Mesh Construction – Lightweight - Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- 360 Degree seal - Prevents leakage
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- RZ Filters tested at World Renowned Microbiological Testing Facility
- 1 RZ Mask
- 2 F1 RZ Filters
- 1 Storage bag
Filter lifespan - The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are general guidelines from RZ Mask – as you will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.
Sizing - Not sure if you have a "large" or a "x-large" face? You can find out by measuring from the bridge of your nose to just below your chin and referencing the size info below.
4" - 4.5" — Large
4.5" and up — X-Large