Half-Round Hand Rasp - Original
More information on our structured tooth technology can be found here.
The Half-Round Rasps are the 'virtuosos of versatility'. They combine a radius side for creating concave surfaces, contouring edges and rounding holes, with a flat side for quick leveling and rounding over corners. You’ll find this rasp will come through for you in just about any situation.
Their multi-directional cutting ability allows you to quickly remove material in even the most confined spaces. Like all Kutzall Rasps, they have an ergonomic soft grip for added comfort and steady control.
Kutzall Half-Round Rasps are available in Coarse & Fine grades, as well as two very convenient sizes of 6" and 8", to best suit a wide range of jobs or projects.
caring for your Kutzall tool
Kutzall tools can be easily cleaned using a torch and/or a quick few passes with a soft wire brush, the heat will not harm the teeth!
What Our Customers Are Saying
I have used this rasp on a few projects and find it works great. It works fast and you can accurately trim up some joints so they fit better or shape some wood. I have a few other rasps and files and none of them work as well.
This Warding Hand Rasp is pure rapture to work. Comfortable to use and easy satisfying results.
- MHMichael H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoChair making
Nice size for getting into the curved
- RBRobert B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWorks Great
Will probably be buying more.
- DMDaniel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat so far
Cuts great, handle feels good, everything I could ask for in a rasp. Time will tell with what they say about durability, but if it holds up well then I'd say this is just about perfect.
- RMRon M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoHalf-Round Hand Rasp - Original
I love it and endorse the entire line.
- JAJohn A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoMagic wood remover
I started using this for live-edge dovetail joints and it work’s incredible. It’s much lighter than the old fashioned rasp and removes wood several times faster. It’s well worth getting.